PhantomS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PhantomS

Guild:PhantomS Game:Wonderland online Server:Virgo

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What party you like to stay?

+2
lumidea
Lumier
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What party you like to stay? Empty What party you like to stay? Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:37 am

Lumier

Lumier
Elit Member
Elit Member

What party you like to stai?Parties at the pool?Or at home?Write here what party you like to stay. Very Happy P.S.sry for my englesh it's a apsoluted desaster What party you like to stay? 251539

2What party you like to stay? Empty Re: What party you like to stay? Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:40 am

Lumier

Lumier
Elit Member
Elit Member

i like parties at pool and at home too and at restaurante Very Happy i like all parties. yuhu But the perfect party it's with all my friends:D. What party you like to stay? 569938

3What party you like to stay? Empty Re: What party you like to stay? Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:33 am

lumidea

lumidea

if all my friends are at that party it doesn't matter where it is What party you like to stay? 582849

crazy people have fun anywhere, everytime, anyhow food

4What party you like to stay? Empty Re: What party you like to stay? Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:15 am

Andrams

Andrams
Admin
Admin

....Lumidea became crazy o_o

5What party you like to stay? Empty Re: What party you like to stay? Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 am

lumidea

lumidea

that's me Twisted Evil always be yey

6What party you like to stay? Empty Re: What party you like to stay? Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:05 pm

MiVaKo

MiVaKo
Helper
Helper

lol What party you like to stay? 56110

7What party you like to stay? Empty Re: What party you like to stay? Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:45 am

OliviaM

OliviaM

LOL lol!

8What party you like to stay? Empty Re: What party you like to stay? Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 am

ranger1234

lol!

9What party you like to stay? Empty Re: What party you like to stay? Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:25 am

Anonymous

Yaa...Go crazy lumi *kiss ya*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum